The Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2023 answer keys have been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates can check the provisional answer keys and question paper with recorded responses on the official website cuet.nta.nic.in.
If candidates have any objections regarding the answer key, they can raise them until July 15, 2023. Here are the steps to raise objections against the CUET PG 2023 answer key:
1. Visit the website cuet.nta.nic.in.
2. Log in using your application number and password, or application number and date of birth. Enter the displayed security pin and click on the login button.
3. Click on the ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ button.
4. The option(s) next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ represent the most appropriate answer key chosen by NTA.
5. Raise objections (if any) and pay the fee.
6. Finally, click on the submit button.
The fee to raise objections against the CUET PG 2023 answer key is Rs 200 per question challenged.