The Directorate of Government Examinations under the Government of Tamil Nadu will declare the results of the Higher Secondary second year (HSE) or Class 12 Supplementary exams on July 24. The results will be available on the official website dge.tn.gov.in in the afternoon. The 12th supplementary exams 2023 took place from June 19 to June 26.
Here are the steps to check the Tamil Nadu 12th Supplementary Results 2023:
- Visit the DGE website at dge.tn.gov.in.
- Navigate to the HSE 2nd year supplementary results section.
- Provide the required information on the login window.
- Submit the details and download the result.
- Make sure to keep a printed copy of the revised TN 12th mark sheet for reference.
During the main Class 12 exams, the overall pass percentage was recorded at 94.03 percent.
Candidates interested in obtaining a copy of their answer sheet for Higher Secondary second year (HSE) and applying for re-counting can do so by visiting the office of the Assistant Director of District Government Examination on July 27 or 28 between 10 am to 5.45 pm. They will need to submit their request application along with the required fee.